Mold is the most common thing to clean in power washing. We use a bleach compound to remove mold. Bleach is the best substance on earth for killing mold and mildew. Our cleaning process and chemicals are safe for children, pets and plants (including new vegetation).
When used in power washing, bleach evaporates quickly and breaks down into harmless water and salts.
We spray a bleach compound on your house using the same amount of pressure that you would use to wash you car. No pressure is needed because the bleach does the cleaning and removes the mold.
Once the bleach has done its job, we rinse everything down using nozzles that are adjustable and flexible. This allows us to clean your house without using ladders or other equipment. Every bit of mold will be gone when we are done.
There are only a few things we cannot power wash.